Spiritual seekers, regardless of their gender, nationality, upbringing and faith, are carefully interviewed before being accepted to undergo intensive residential training in Vedantic literature. To apply for the Vedanta Course, the following is mandatory. Candidates should:
- Have an intense desire to study the scriptures
- Be proficient in English, the medium of instruction
- Be unmarried men or women
- Be free from family and other encumbrances
- Be aged between 20 and 32 years
- Be a University graduate in any discipline
- Be mentally and physically fit and able to withstand the intense study and training.